Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adoptadog

Need serial number on rechargeable voice remote pro for a warranty

I hit the pair button and the green light kept flashing and now my TV is stuck on MSNBC and I have to pull all the power cords to reset the TV!!!!  You will be screaming as loud as I am as there is no serial number on the back of the rechargeable remote!  Please, does anyone know where the serial number is on this remote?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Need serial number on rechargeable voice remote pro for a warranty

@Adoptadog, when someone at Roku asks for a serial number they almost always want the serial number of the Roku device (which can be found under Settings->System->About) even if it's a remote control problem.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Need serial number on rechargeable voice remote pro for a warranty

Hi @Adoptadog,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

We'd like to be of support here and appreciate you for flagging us about this remote issue. 

To better understand this, let us know.

• How long have you been using this remote and is this the remote that came along with the device?
  • When did you start seeing the issue occur?

We would also recommend to give this a try.

Restart remote

1. Plug the remote into power.
  2. Hold down the pairing button for 20 seconds (during holding down the remote light will start to flash. Keep holding and at the 20-second mark the light will turn off. The remote will then restart)
  3. See if the reported issue still occurs.

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator