Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dogmomjan

Re: Advanced wireless receiver not detected.

Jump to solution

I've also switched between the USB cable and the power cable and still receive the same default issue.

0 Kudos
skayden
Reel Rookie

Re: Missing Advanced Wireless Receiver

Jump to solution

We have every thing that is included in the box but it still will not allow me to go pass the language screen

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Advanced wireless receiver not detected.

Jump to solution

@dogmomjan 

Thanks for the post.

The advanced wireless receiver (AWR) should be included in the box that your device came with (it looks like a cable and is labeled "Advanced Wireless Receiver").

If you are missing the AWR, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Nmarino157

Jump to solution

Danny

I just purchased my Roku off Amazon last week and tried hooking it up. I’m having the same exact issues as everyone else. (AWR) and the remote won’t pair. The cable that came with it plugs in to the Roku+ and has this block built in to the center of the wire, possibly the AWR) and then goes to USB. Can you help me on this issue or I just may return and go with a fire stick. I appreciate it! 

0 Kudos
rmbs22

Jump to solution

A month ago I realized I have to order a replacement AWR for my Stick + . The terminal on the end that connectes to the port on the Stick + were shredded.  I tried to order (#102408129) as an Accessory from The Roku website , but the Roku order process is broken (shipping was prepped but never went out for weeks, just a USPS shipping number to track that indicated it is in the same city in California for days at a time.)  So, since Roku cannot fulfill the accessory order, where can I order this accessory elsewhere.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Nmarino157 @rmbs22 

Thanks for the posts.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
EMFL

Jump to solution

I am now having the same issue.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@EMFL 

Thanks for the post.

I have responded to your PM that you sent me and will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jwill19
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue as well now. Worked completely fine, went to turn on TV last night and was promted with same message.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@jwill19 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried disconnecting the AWR and the Roku device, then plugging back everything in to make sure the connections are solid?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos