Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FranklinJ
Binge Watcher

Made request - wrong remote arrived

Jump to solution

Hi,
“[ Roku support: ticket updated] Re:9585844 - recieve a defective remote instead of RCS01R he recieved RC917 / RMA request ship only / Rokuvoice remote pro Model RCS01R”

The instructions were quite clear. I spoke to Loki, Amidha and Jordan who validated an RCS01r would arrive.

What I received was an RC917 - like the other - doesn’t fully charge to   100 % and discharges rapidly.  Either the RC917 models have a defective charging circuit, or ROKU is using defective batteries. Either way, the clear and concise directions were not followed. Do the warehouse people NOT know how to read English? Or do they ignore the instructions? Or am I being lied to?

I respectfully request the RCS01r be sent to me.
Please respond with a tracking number for the new replacement of RCS01r.
If you are out of stock on RCS01r, then please send an RCB1R. I am guessing the errors have been worked out by this model.

Thank you.
I am very weary of speaking with tech support people who have me run the same trouble shooting steps while expecting different results.

Jordan was nice. I believed him and Amidha and Loki. I believe the problem is in your warehouse.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuElmer-H
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Made request - wrong remote arrived

Jump to solution

Hello, @FranklinJ!

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community!

We would like to express our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by sending you the incorrect model of the remote. We want to keep you updated on your request to receive the correct model, and we are pleased to inform you that we successfully delivered the correct remote to you yesterday.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best wishes,
Elmer

Elmer H.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuElmer-H
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Made request - wrong remote arrived

Jump to solution

Hello, @FranklinJ!

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Roku Community!

We would like to express our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by sending you the incorrect model of the remote. We want to keep you updated on your request to receive the correct model, and we are pleased to inform you that we successfully delivered the correct remote to you yesterday.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best wishes,
Elmer

Elmer H.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos