Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Remote Control-When will Roku come up with a real remote control?  I am like the other cust

Jump to solution

When will Roku come up with a real remote control?  I am like the other customer who posted...I will not buy another Roku TV bc of the frustrating remote.  You can go straight to the channels u want to watch and waste alot of time scrolling up and down.  Sick of it

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Remote Control-When will Roku come up with a real remote control?  I am like the other cust

Jump to solution

Hi Community User,

Thank you for your post here in the Roku community.

Your input is valuable to us, and we appreciate your effort in reporting the Roku remote issue. We understand the importance of addressing your concerns and are committed to assisting all our Roku users.

If you encounter any additional issues with your Roku device or TV, please do not hesitate to contact us. Whether you start a new thread or inform us about any problems you are experiencing with your Roku device and remote, we are here to help.

We will thoroughly investigate to enhance our product and improve your streaming experience. 

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
BOTSN7

Re: Roku Remote Control-When will Roku come up with a real remote control?  I am like the other

Jump to solution

I completely agree! Why can't I just go to live TV and select the number of the channel I want????? I just got this TV and it takes me 10 minutes just to get to the station I want! I did go through and select favorites, but that doesn't help a bit. 

Roku: you need a remote with numbers so we can go directly to the channel we want!

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Remote Control-When will Roku come up with a real remote control?  I am like the other cust

Jump to solution

Hi Community User,

Thank you for your post here in the Roku community.

Your input is valuable to us, and we appreciate your effort in reporting the Roku remote issue. We understand the importance of addressing your concerns and are committed to assisting all our Roku users.

If you encounter any additional issues with your Roku device or TV, please do not hesitate to contact us. Whether you start a new thread or inform us about any problems you are experiencing with your Roku device and remote, we are here to help.

We will thoroughly investigate to enhance our product and improve your streaming experience. 

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.