Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Em0421

Find my serial number without remote

Does anyone know how I can find the serial number  on my Roku remote with out having my remote with me?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
davidburnerr
Reel Rookie

Re: Find my serial number without remote

Hey Em0421, good question! The remote itself might not have the serial number, but you're in luck! You can find it on the Roku device itself or on your TV's settings. Have you tried looking there yet?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Find my serial number without remote

@Em0421, is someone from Roku asking you for a serial number?  In general (or perhaps always) they're interested in the serial number of a Roku device even if there's a problem with the remote.  As far as I know, they don't track serial numbers of remotes, so the only place to find it would be on the remote itself.  You can find the serial numbers of the Roku devices linked to your account at https://my.roku.com.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.