Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Model: 3931RW - Roku Express+

Serial Number: X00400EM46D5 (S012301M46D5)

Software version: 10.0.0 • build 4195-AE

Timestamp: 2021-05-17T01:29:34Z

Issue ID: D5-195-929

I already tried to pair my remote again, also set yo my remote again, and changed the batteries but nothing is working. 

My email is deborah.zarate10@gmail.com if you need any questions asked. 

Deborah Zarate 

0 Kudos
hr820

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

I was previously able to control volume and power with my Voice Remote, but after the newest update, it's not working.

Model: 3810X Roku Streaming Stick+

TV: Westinghouse 

ID: 94-195-967

0 Kudos
willwrite4beer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Figured out how to re-pair with my Ultra, so yay, no brick! Still no volume or power though, so boo.

0 Kudos
Knotarowqguru
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Phillips 4kPhillips 4k

0 Kudos
Allen_M
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

• Roku device model: 4660X – Roku Ultra
  • Serial #: YJ000E742423 (CK4890742423)
  • Software Version: 10.0.0 + build 4195-46
  • TV make/model: Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America Inc., Model: LT-52153
  • Issue ID: 23-195-981
  • Issue description: Remote volume "Up/Down" and power "Off" bottoms do not work, the rest are functional. Remote has been working just fine since I got my Roku device a few years ago,  until a few days ago!
0 Kudos
robert332
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Tried this fix.  Said "Yes the music stopped" to Code 1 even though the music did not stop.  Worked.  

0 Kudos
JayTb4u

Jump to solution

Model: 4670X

Serial no.: YJ008L237179 (KW9998237179)

TV Make: Westinghouse

TV Model: WD24HB6101

Issue ID: 79-196-029

Power button works fine with my TVs just my volume button doesn't. I have two roku devices and 2 different TV's.

0 Kudos
jjh_decatur
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Model 4630x / rc574

Software 10.0.0, build 4195-29

Issue ID 64-196-036

LG tv. The menu to select the tv model is also not working, says none found no matter what I type in, tried LG, Samsung, Sony, vizio etc.  Previously I was able to roll back the software update and the volume/mute buttons started working again, now it won't roll back, stuck with buttons not working. Please fix.

0 Kudos
Aknot
Reel Rookie

Re: Both of Roku remotes do not work

Jump to solution

both TVs and remotes are having exact same issue . There is no communication from roku remotes to Roku sticks on both tv. I did download Roku app that lets me use my iPhone for remote and I can get to >settings> remote and devices  but not any further to >REMOTE IN USE 

I really need help with this. I think Roku updated something and now not able to use remotes. Do you know anything about this...?

0 Kudos
lisa12571

Jump to solution

Device Model: 3810X steaming stick

TV Make: Westinghouse

issue ID: 26-196-050

0 Kudos