Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
whomeqqqq
Streaming Star

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

@Bhgrimes505 

doesnt look like  they are going to fix this

they need to roll back the last update until they get their act together

they really need to roll out one small change at a time and be sure it is right before they do another

and they should start telling their hackers how to code properly not let them run wild with nonsense like agile and scrums 

becky219

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Tv: LG

Roku: Ultra,  device ID: CK4890827317

Issue ID: 17-194-314

0 Kudos
LHANEY

Jump to solution

model 4670RW-roku ultra serial number YJ00FC952810  DEVICE id KX998F952810 HELP WE HAVE 2 ULTRA PLAYERS AND 2 STREAMING STICKS 

0 Kudos
bkreuznach
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Update: Yesterday the protocol to follow for "fixing" did not work. I tried on my three TV's.  Today the protocol suggested was tried again and worked on one of my three TV's. Still problems was the remaining two. 

0 Kudos
James81504
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku stick 3800x sn:ct3882725859

tv Samsung un50nu6950f

will not control tv power on and off or volume and will not reset thru settings 

0 Kudos
LShermeyer

Jump to solution

Model number- 3810RW

TV model- Insignia

Issue ID- 54-194-498

0 Kudos
KSA

Jump to solution

4670x Roku Ultra

Sylvania

ID: 79-194-517

0 Kudos
Dolphan70

Jump to solution

Model:4660x

SN:yj00cg515764(ck392c515764)

Issue id: 64-194-557

Tv model Sharp lc-40p3000u

0 Kudos
Blackjack101
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My remotes will still not control power or volume on my television;

Television 2018 Model Samsung UN40NU7100.

Roku Ultra 4660X-2

Remote Roku Model RC-EL9

Service ID 93-194-554

I also tried Roku Remote Models RC-EL2, RC-AL2 and two different RC-AL7's. None of them worked. The service I D is when I tried the RC-EL9.

The update did resolve the issue on both of my JVC televisions.

0 Kudos
jfandl

Jump to solution

The fix to configure the remote to control my tv restored the volume control. I have a ROKU ultra with Samsung 4k tv

0 Kudos