Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nammurg
Reel Rookie

Can't pair remote with Sky Glass TV

Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone has managed to pair their Roku remote control with Sky Glass TV?

I have tried to select multiple manufacturers from the drop down list when trying to pair my Roku Remote Control with my SKY Glass TV, including SKY and Philips, but I have not managed to pair it so I can control the volume from the Roku Remote Control.

Has anyone managed to do this successfully?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't pair remote with Sky Glass TV

Help yourself now and going forward. Get yourself a universal remote like One-For-All model that allows for code searching and blinking back code results. Then take the code found in the search check the  library list for all brands that use that code. Test the same brands in the roku remote. Your the only one who can do this owning the tv in question. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Nammurg
Reel Rookie

Tried the universal remote, it could not find the code for the Sky Glass remote…

Any other ideas?

0 Kudos
makaiguy

Per this article SKY Glass TV is manufactured by TP Vision, which owns Philips, so you might give Philips remote codes a try.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Nammurg
Reel Rookie

Thank you, I have tried that too but no joy as of yet…

I have also tried manufacturers like LG, Phillips, Sony, SKY and Skyworth but still no luck…

Sky Glass definitely has an IR receiver as I have tried their original remote with and without Bluetooth…

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee

If you can the oem tv remote to emit IR, learning universal remote might be able to be taught the tv commands. But you would have to switch from the Roku stick to Roku model that accepts IR commands like Roku Express, Express 4k+ or Roku Ultra. To get to one remote solution. 

Edmund

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos