Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmm47172
Level 7

Remote for Ultra A/B buttons

Jump to solution

I can't find a replacement remote for my Roku ultra. Mine has the sideways A/B buttons for gaming. Can't find one like this online anywhere. Anyone know where to get on or what the part number is?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Re: Remote for Ultra A/B buttons

Jump to solution

The model number is RC-AL4 remote. There is no replacement remote with a/b keys. Roku sells the Gaming remote For $29.99, but it won't have tv power button nor tv IR on board. If it controls the tv volume it will be by hdmi-cec. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Jump to solution

The model number is RC-AL4 remote. There is no replacement remote with a/b keys. Roku sells the Gaming remote For $29.99, but it won't have tv power button nor tv IR on board. If it controls the tv volume it will be by hdmi-cec. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
cmm47172
Level 7

Jump to solution

Well that's disappointing. The one I have now has A/B buttons that are stuck in the down position. I wanted to take it apart to fix it but I'm afraid I might break it in the process. I wanted to get a new one and then try to operate on the old one. Have any idea how to disassemble the RC-AL4?

0 Kudos