Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glen2
Level 7

2nd party universal remote and Stick+

Jump to solution

I have a Sofabaton U1 univeral remote control with IR blaster and Bluetooth. The Bluetooth will not pair with the Stick+. (It will pair with the Firestick) When I go to the Roku Bluetooth pairing screen, and put the remote in pairing mode, the Roku will not find it.

I'm trying to get rid of all the remote controls so I only have one to control everything. How can I get the Sofabaton to work with the Stick+. I would hate to switch to the Firestick just because of a remote control. I'm tired of using 6 remote controls when I could use just one.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: 2nd party universal remote and Stick+

Jump to solution

Its not working and never will because the Stick+ doesn't use Bluetooth, its remote is Wifi-direct, a completely different kind of RF then Bluetooth. Sorry. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tivoburkee
Level 20

Re: 2nd party universal remote and Stick+

Jump to solution

Its not working and never will because the Stick+ doesn't use Bluetooth, its remote is Wifi-direct, a completely different kind of RF then Bluetooth. Sorry. 

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos