Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kadar
Channel Surfer

Premier+ and Samsung Qn55QN90AAF HDCP 2.2 error no fix knowned

My Roku is:

mod 4630X premier +

YRHT491930

logiciel 11.0.0. éd 4193-29

My tv is 2022 brand new

no de série: 0BGU3CZRB00035B
no de logiciel T-NKM2AKUC-1904.2,BT-S

model QN55QN90AAF

TV eARC hdmi is connected to Rotel arc hdmi output via hdmi 2.1 certified cable.

If I connect Roku to the receiver and get 1080p resolution image via receiver to TV I don't have error message.

If I connect Roku directly to the TV and send sound via eARC (desabled in tv audio setting as reqested) to receiver ARC I receive the HDCP error 2. message. I tried EVERY soultions (here and elsewhere, nothing works

1- following the 6 steps suggested by Roku : no

2- swaps cable hdmi 2.1 : no

3- use shorter cable : no

4- factory reset Roku : no

etc.

What to do?

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Premier+ and Samsung Qn55QN90AAF HDCP 2.2 error no fix knowned

@Kadar
Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? How are you trying to connect your Roku device - directly to the TV or through the AVR?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kadar
Channel Surfer

HI, when IO connect Roku unto the receiver (Rotel RSX-1562 with ARC hdmi output) I don't bet any messages. If connect Roku onto the TV ( eARC desabled in TV audio settings) and get the sound through the receiver via hdmi ouput eARC from TV to Arc to receiver I get the error message.

0 Kudos
Kadar
Channel Surfer

Please somebody take a look at my last response?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Kadar

Thanks for the post.

It looks like we're having a hard time understanding the issue. Can you please clarify the HDCP error you are receiving? How are you looking to connect your Roku device to you home setup? Are you trying to connect the Roku device to your AVR or directly to your TV?

With more detailed information of what you are trying to accomplish, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kadar
Channel Surfer

Since I have connected ROKU PREMIERE+ INTO MY TV Samsung Qn55qn90AAF neoQled via hdmi 1 input IN THE TV I received the following message when I want to see Disney+ or Netflix program or film.

The sound track go from the TV to the RECEIVER via eARC hdmi3 input in the TV to ARC hdmi input in the RECEIVER. eARC setting is OFF in the TV AUDIO SETTING and the receiver decode sound track in Dolby Digital

What to do if you see an “HDCP Error Detected” message or a purple screen |  Roku

0 Kudos
Kadar
Channel Surfer

BEFORE , when Roku was connected INTO THE RECEIVER, I had NO problem

0 Kudos