Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CombatDoc
Reel Rookie

Smart plugs and smart lights

Jump to solution

No response turning on Smart Plugs and Smart bulbs. I checked electrical flow and all is should be. When I open the app and click "events" it tells me no videos. I have 9 cats, there is always videos. I can go to the cameras live feed and all works as should. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Smart plugs and smart lights

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @CombatDoc!

We'll be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you are having with your Roku smart home devices since there was no response on your devices, and it was not able to view the recording of the event. Please try to uninstall the Roku smart home app, and re-install back again.

If the problem still persists, keep us posted.

Regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @CombatDoc!

We'll be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you are having with your Roku smart home devices since there was no response on your devices, and it was not able to view the recording of the event. Please try to uninstall the Roku smart home app, and re-install back again.

If the problem still persists, keep us posted.

Regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Uress76543

Jump to solution

Does roku monitor them as well. . ?1. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.