Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GS57
Reel Rookie

Can I get the two lights the two plugs and the out door bell

Can I buy the two lights the two plugs and in stead of the indoor camera get the outside door bell camera 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
a12josephr
Channel Surfer

Re: Can I get the two lights the two plugs and the out door bell

yes you can on the website or walmart should be a bundle as well. 

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @GS57,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for the inquiry!

You can buy a Roku smart home device right here at Roku.com —just scroll up and find the one you want, or you may purchase it through a third-party company retailer like Walmart, Amazon, Bestbuy, E-bay, etc.

We hope this helps. Please keep us posted if there's anything else we can do to assist you.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
GS57
Reel Rookie

Dear Roku i did not write this tweet don’t know who did but it was not me i REPEAT I DID NOT SAY OR ASK THAT QUESTION CAN I GET THE TWO LIGHTS AND SO ON. 

so please if anymore questions asked that are from me please let me know thank you 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.