Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AKClark501
Channel Surfer

Re: YoutubeTV Fast Forward Freezes

1/4 through the show we were watching. We can't fast forward at all. 

1000001946.jpg

0 Kudos
Golflady19
Reel Rookie

It was never a problem before 2 weeks ago...I've used the soundbar with my Samsung TV for over 2 years.  So I can't imagine it's a connection issue but thanks for your feedback.

0 Kudos
Jay99
Channel Surfer

That’s good information because I was considering buying a new TV with the HDMI ARC connection.  It would be good to hear from streambar users who are not having this issue and from non-Roku soundbar users.

0 Kudos
stevebus
Channel Surfer

i have my streambar plugged into an HDMI ARC port and have no issues with buffering (other than this brand new YTTV issue referenced in this thread).

my tv power and volume are all controlled through the streambar.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

Please be aware that we have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
haeleejeen

Piling on - having all the same experiences w router next to tv. Would love to know when we can expect a fix? Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Minborne
Channel Surfer

Youtube tv freezes on fast forward and reverse. My Roku is up to date.

Recently my youtube tv began having playback issues. Fast forward and reverse on recent recordings or live broadcasts will freeze youtube tv. 
Youtube tv has not been helpful. Roku walked me through some steps but the problem persists. 

unagata

Re: Youtube tv freezes on fast forward and reverse. My Roku is up to date.

I'm having the exact same issue. It started about a week ago and has only gotten worse. It seems to happen with anything that's currently being recorded while things that are in the library playback ok.

I hope we can find a solution!

0 Kudos
mwill32471
Reel Rookie

I'm having the same issue

0 Kudos
mwill32471
Reel Rookie

I'm having the same issue but on only one device. Youtube tv works fine on my other rokus and computer

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.