Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd Edition voice control

Jump to solution

Hi @krysbeal,

Welcome, and thank you for posting!

We understand that you're having issues with the Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd Edition voice control. Rest assured, our team is currently aware of the issue.

Could you please confirm if the issue happens when pressing the voice command button or the hands-free button? What Roku remote model are you currently using?

In the meantime, we would highly suggest these steps to reboot your remote:

• If your rechargeable voice remote has a pairing button, press and hold the pairing button on the back of the remote for 20 seconds.
  • If your rechargeable voice remote does not have a pairing button, press and hold the Back and Home buttons for 20 seconds.

When the status light stops flashing, your rechargeable voice remote has successfully rebooted. For more information, refer to this support article: How to fix your Roku voice remote that is not working | Official Roku Support.

Keep us updated with your findings.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
krysbeal
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd Edition voice control

Jump to solution

The issue was not resolved by following these steps.

0 Kudos
Deuceigm

Re: Voice Command Issue and Remote Restart Instructions

Jump to solution

I've unplugged my Roku TV for more than 10 seconds and I've held the home and back buttons on my Roku voice pro remote for 20 seconds and it seemed to be responsive to me saying "hey Roku" for about a minute or two and then nothing again. What can I do now?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.