Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chasv2
Reel Rookie

Re: [Underinvestigation] Issues with Tablo TV Channel Not Scanning Local Channels

Jump to solution

Not quite, my 2014 Samsung 51PNxxxxx fails as well. No Dolby on that TV, so who knows what the issue is. My other VISIO TV has no Dolby, and works with Google dongle. My third TV, uses an A/V system, so no testing can be done there. Good Luck!

0 Kudos
sparksteam
Reel Rookie

Re: [Underinvestigation] Issues with Tablo TV Channel Not Scanning Local Channels

Jump to solution

Agreed, Tablo is dropping the ball on this, and it isn’t the 1st time. But since Roku functionality is available on many other devices, and Tablo is the only device that offers the functionality we want, the quickest solution is to dump Roku which is what I did. I bought a couple of ONN Google TV 4K Streaming boxes from Walmart for $20 bucks each. I’m back online with OTA broadcasts!

0 Kudos
chasv2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Good for you! Taking back control from these guys! Unfortunately, it is more $$ out of pocket. But hold onto that Roku, as Google/ONN or Fire Stick, could be up next, with compat issues.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users!

Thanks for keeping us posted in the thread regarding the issue you've encountered with the Tablo TV app.

We are actively investigating the issue at hand with our team and are committed to finding a resolution. We understand the importance of this matter and want to assure you that we will keep you updated on any developments throughout the investigation process. 

Your cooperation and understanding are highly valued during this time. If you come across any related issues or have discovered a potential workaround that could help, please do not hesitate to inform us. Your feedback is crucial, and we are here to provide support and assistance to the best of our ability.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to resolve this situation.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.