Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hisense Roku TV having issues with network connection

Jump to solution

Hi, @Jlsmith5482.

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know you've experienced the same issue as the one posted above. Please be aware that the team is still investigating to determine the cause and find the best possible resolution for you. 

We'd like to involve your device in the investigation process and would appreciate it if you could provide us with the following details:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We'll wait for your response.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Suze417
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
UtahUser
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TCL tv keep losing connection

Jump to solution

I responded to moderator Arjiemar request for configuration and the Tracker ID on Sunday. It is now Thursday and have heard nothing further to update my problem.

I commend Arjiemar for being right on top of my earlier messages. This is encouraging if not great in comparison to other vendors whose forums and discussions get no response at all. However, four days without any response on progress or even a description of what that Tracker ID revealed about my problem is annoying. Why have a error code without a description?

0 Kudos
Jkubala

Jump to solution

Report tracker 

model c22x - Roku tv

X00100umv3d7

13.1.4 build 1510-94

issue id d7-263654

0 Kudos
Brock82

Jump to solution

I am also having the same issue with my Hisense Roku TV.  Looses network connections after its shut off and when you turn it back on it cant connect.  Have to power cycle the tv then it automatically connects again. 

0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Jkubala.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We greatly appreciate you for providing us with the requested details accurately! We will definitely forward your information to the appropriate Roku team for review. In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

If there's anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know. We're always willing to help.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users,

We appreciate you reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We want to let you know that performing a Factory Reset on your Roku TV may resolve the issue you are experiencing.

Here are the steps:

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Advanced System settings
  5. Select Factory reset
  6. Select Factory reset everything
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions

You may also use the physical button on your Roku TV. It is located on the back or bottom of your device, the physical Reset button is either tactile or a pinhole design that requires a straightened paperclip. It will appear similar to one of the following:

Example of physical reset buttons on a Roku TV or Roku player

Once you locate the Reset button and your Roku device is powered on, press and hold the button firmly for about 10 seconds. When the factory reset is complete, an indicator light or status LED will blink rapidly on most Roku devices.

After a successful factory reset, your Roku device will restart in the same state as a factory-new device.

Furthermore, you may also visit this support article on how to system restart or factory reset your Roku streaming device

We hope you'll find this information helpful. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.