Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TCL tv keep losing connection

Jump to solution

Thank you for the added information, @TiTi_21!

We have received your information. Rest assured, the appropriate team will review this for further investigation. Thank you so much for your cooperation. We hope to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: struggling with connection to wifi tcl 55s421

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @kgreene1900!

Thank you for letting us know about the issues you've encountered with connecting your TCL Roku TV to your network connection. Rest assured that we will coordinate this with the appropriate Roku team to include your device in the process of investigation. 

We also appreciate the details you've provided. However, we need additional information such as follows:

• Internet Service Provider (ISP): 
  • Router/Modem Brand & Model:

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PCB3rd
Channel Surfer

Re: My Onn TV won't stay connected to wifi even though I have a excellent internet connection

Jump to solution

My recommendation is what others have suggested as well, a full factory reset. While this should not have to be done, it looks as though Roku does not have a fix and will not have a fix in the near future. So far with a factory reset, mine is reconnecting every time on startup

PCB3rd
Channel Surfer

Re: Phillips Roku TV disconnects and refuses to connect

Jump to solution

As one other individual here suggested I too recommend a full factory reset as this has solved my issue... For now. It looks as though Roku has no idea what the problem is or how to fix it. So while this should not be necessary it seems to work.

Re: Roku TV Suddenly Unable to Connect to Network

Jump to solution

I have this same issue. Any solutions yet???

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Having same issue. Don’t want to factory reset if I don’t have too. Logging in to all my apps is a hassle. 

0 Kudos
TiTi_21
Channel Surfer

Re: TCL/Roku TV loses network connection after sleeping

Jump to solution

@t1renda We are just waiting for Roku to give us another update. They want us (you) to put this information 

"Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version (accessible via Settings > System > About). Tracker ID (to obtain this, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times when the issue occurs). Who is your internet service provider (ISP) and what is the make and model of your router?"

in the community form if you are experiencing this same issue so that they can detect which devices are having issues.

🙂

williasp
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@emilyann_tx 

So far, it looks like factory reset is the only thing that has worked for several posters.  I'm going on four days now with no connection issues.  I'm hoping that continues.  I was skeptical but figured I would give it a try.

RokuMaryEF
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV |Network Connection Issues After OS Update

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users,

Thank you for bringing the connectivity issue with Roku TV to our attention and for providing the necessary information. We sincerely apologize for the delay in resolving this matter.

Update: 7/11 Underinvestigation

We want to assure you that our team is actively investigating the issue where Roku TVs are unable to connect following a recent update. We are closely monitoring the discussions on this thread and prioritizing a swift resolution.

We understand the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience as we work diligently to address the issue. Please stay tuned for further updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
The Roku Community Team

Mary E.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mokesl6

Wired Connection not working on multiple TVs

Jump to solution

I have Xfinity and have 4 Roku TVs in the house. Starting this morning all 3 of the TVs with wired connections stopped working and won't even connect using the wireless connection now. The 3 TVs see the wireless network, just refuse to connect. However the 1 TV that was connected wireless has no issues. We have numerous other devices connected both wireless and wired that are not having issues - computers, phones, etc...

I haven't had a chance to reboot the router (due to work and then wife's raid night in WoW) to see if that makes a difference, but restarting the TVs makes none.

Anyone else experience this today?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.