Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mnw1982

Error - "The app isn't compatible with your device"

Mine is saying the same thing. It worked just fine night before last and now nothing. It won't even let me sign in. So I'm paying for a subscription right now I can't even use. This is my only camera system. I need this fixed spent too much money on this **bleep** for you all to update it and kick everything recorded. I cant even access anything. I'm not going to sit and watch my live feed on down time.!!! I am play protected my phone is up to date. Thank you!!!!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Error - "The app isn't compatible with your device"

Greetings from the Roku Community, @Mnw1982!

We understand you are having a problem with the Roku Smart Home app since it won't let you sign in. We're happy to assist you further. Please check out this support article on how to fix the error "The app isn't compatible with your device" in the Roku Smart Home mobile app.

If the problem still persists, keep us posted.

Best regards,
John
John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.