Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sunnigirl545
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

We have been trying since 4pm EST. It's 10pm. This is crazy!

Cardaub
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

This didn't solve the problem.  It is still refusing to connect to the wireless.  I've unplugged and restarted everything.

Trinitylynx77
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

Lol.....no joke!

I can't get my remote to work with my Hisense TV.

No problem with my JVC TV though.  Hmmmmm!

0 Kudos
Trinitylynx77
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue with my Hisense TV. Can't get the remote to work.  I'm stuck on the second page, after selecting the language.  Ugh!!!!!

MJackson290
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No matter what I try, it will not connect to my Wifi. The router and service are working fine. My Samsung TV, computers - anything else requiring wifi has no problem. Only my ROKU express. 

MJackson290
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

EXACT same thing is happening to me. Language - Internet connection which doesn't work. About to toss this thing. 

rfinoh
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You are sadly mistaken if you think things are fixed. I have 2 streaming sticks and neither is working. Says no internet connection. There is. Used my Apple TV, works as expected. Roku devices do not. 10:55 pm, EDST, 5/7/24

Zoeycook

Jump to solution

Why is the roku in my front living room working?But the one in my bedroom will not work

0 Kudos
trdecker1963
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I bought this thing to use while on vacation! It's going back in yhe box and back to store! Never again will i purchase a roku product!

0 Kudos
Xanadu
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

This might be caused by AWS - Amazon Web Services - once again.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Issue-Tracking-Board/Resolved-The-Roku-Channel-and-other-services-are-...

Roku Express - 3930EU.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.