Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

My TV keeps turning off on its own. I tried plugging it off from the back and nothing 

0 Kudos

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Service was out 2 PM until 8 PM everything started working Delaware

0 Kudos
CALucas

Jump to solution

My Roku s stilling going off and on. This has been going on since this afternoon. Over 7 hours now. What’s going on? I have repeatedly shut my system down and started it back up. It works for about 15 minutes and crashes again. When is this going to be fixed? Thanks 

0 Kudos
1929ab

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

Past two days while watching a film, it stops. States that internet connection is not available but, it is via Cox. What can I do to correct this? Thank you. Arizona

0 Kudos
1929ab

Jump to solution

Yes

0 Kudos
1929ab

Jump to solution

Yes, I unplugged it

0 Kudos
Connieg55
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

A guy named Charles, he was foreign, did something to my TV where as I can't get any streaming service at all.  I have had Roku for years and the messages on my tv is saying select "check out date", why are people always trying to take advantage of older folks?

0 Kudos
Markass

Jump to solution

No **bleep**, this is **bleep**ing STUPID 

Markass

Jump to solution

Did that 12 times, still getting the same code. WTF is going on???

0 Kudos
Ab115
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Is there any update on when this will be fixed?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.