Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qarol

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Restarting does not solve the problem here in central North Carolina. I have tried 5 times.

0 Kudos
Kidina
Channel Surfer

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

😭😭😭😭 i will. 

0 Kudos
Kidina
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Actually, initially I thought you said 4h of try. I am on the 16-17th try and still not working. 😢 

0 Kudos
Lisaalt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Finally back on in North Myrtle Beach SC

0 Kudos
S2Nice
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Still broke.

Have tried to add Roku by email and by qr code. Neither is getting through to the end.

Signing in with email the device claims having trouble sending me email.

Signing in with qr code, once I click the link in the email all I get is...

https://my.roku.com/link/error/rtod

Started the day with time sync problem causing half my apps not to work. Now this nonsense...

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same symptoms. Sometime midafternoon today, Roku apps won't load, except for NetFlix for some reason. 

0 Kudos
Bonepile
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for letting us know and keeping us informed. Have been trying for hours to get my brand new Roku Ultra past the Internet acceptance, but no go, and now I know why.  The Wi-Fi works, but not the internet so will wait for a later time to hopefully get it working again. My old Roku gave up the ghost two days ago, and hopefully the new one will soon be working again.  Glad this Roku community site is here.

Have a great evening, and much better day tomorrow.

Cheers!

BP

ATyger

Jump to solution

Back on in Amite, LA. Woo hoo!

0 Kudos
trdecker1963
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still not working

0 Kudos
Fefe86

Jump to solution

Still having odors cannot connect mobile remote to Roku TV or Internet

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.