Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alyce3703

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Everything appears to be working except YouTubeTV

0 Kudos
S2Nice
Channel Surfer

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

If this **bleep** doesn't get itself straight by tomorrow morning, I'm going to go buy a boatload of android tv boxes and fix all my roku problems at once.

0 Kudos

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

Roku is back now just restart your roku

0 Kudos
Kiwanos

Jump to solution

Has anyone verified this is corrected? I reset my device and still cannot get it reactivated. I am not receiving the activation email and the QR code is not working. 

0 Kudos
Keek

Jump to solution

I have 2 devices and neither are working. I've turned them on and off 50 times still nothing. 

0 Kudos
S2Nice
Channel Surfer

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution
I believe this is the same problem that everyone is having today, and they've lumped it together under "[Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices" thread. They act like they think you just need a reboot. Tried that. Didn't work. Now I have nothing because they can't authorize new devices right meow...
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same here in Georgia. 

0 Kudos
S2Nice
Channel Surfer

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Join the worldwide Roku Outage Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're having problems. I bet we'll hear soon that they were crypto-locked...

0 Kudos
Bobster55
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Service restored here as well. 
Thank you!

Trinitylynx77
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am still having trouble with my remote not working.  I followed the steps and still not responding.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.