Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moonsmuse5

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

I unplugged. Restarted. Connected to Wi-Fi but when I try to open any of my apps it doesn't work. It says on Roku site that it was resolved at 4pm. It's 7:52pm my time and it's still not working. 

DuckJr

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

I had to resend an activation email 3 times before the link actually worked, and then the activation process crashed before it got to the my offers page. But it worked on the third try.

0 Kudos

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

I’m still having this same issue as of 7:55 pm EST. 

ANYONE  ELSE?

0 Kudos
Kidina
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I tried it ealier about 5 times, did not work. And now cannot get past this screen

IMG_1650.jpeg

0 Kudos
rayanrazor
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I posted about 30 min ago. Wasn't working at that time. I stopped trying. I just went back into roku channels and it's working now.  What a pain.  Hope it starts working for everyone else!!

0 Kudos
Southpaw24

Jump to solution

We are back online here in Central Florida!

The timing was horrible - we had a short power outage this afternoon and when bringing everything back online, 2 of the 3 Rokus in the house would not connect to apps - except Netflix. All network testing showed that we were connected to the Internet, but nothing was being authorized by Roku servers to allow us to use any of the apps. It was driving us crazy because we thought it was related to the power outage and the restarting of our modem/routers - and all along it was a Roku Service problem! 😱

I hope you all will be online again, soon!

0 Kudos
kscherf
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@Kidina Keep scanning the code after the 4th try it worked for me 

Bl53

Jump to solution

Date and time is wrong, anything using live guide won’t work. It seems it is fixed now 

0 Kudos
Judy52
Reel Rookie

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

I did the same. I reset and couldn't get past email. Now when I turn on the TV it says no signal. 

0 Kudos
Keek

Jump to solution

My Roku still hasn't worked! It won't even connect to the internet! Wtf?! Can someone freaking fix this **bleep**?! HELLOO?!?!?!?!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.