Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SGonzales

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Mine is working now after 4 hours of restarting. 

0 Kudos
sluggun

Only volume and mute buttons work on remote

Jump to solution

Spent a long time with Rowzan from tech support and still couldn't get it to work. Booted and rebooted 2 or 3 times still not working   he took my info down as far as model number serial number and name and address and then the chat connection was lost.   I have tried and tried to get thru to customer support, but the wait time is 2 hours 20 minutes. I can't get thru even on the computer to chat, so we are without and tv service and have been like that since 10:00 o'clock this morning

I need help

0 Kudos
Ericm1
Binge Watcher

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

They probably took service down to add their new feature that will allow Roku to play ads while you have your device paused.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hola, estoy teniendo problemas para  activar mi cuent en el tv, pues no me envia  el correo con el enlace de activacion ni me muestra el codigo QR, que podria hacer. gracias 

0 Kudos
MurphTuck
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Re start did not solve connectivity.  I can't access system settings, since the remote is now not recognized.  Tried your solution of restarting router and roku. Still not connected 

0 Kudos
Nick969
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku says no internet connection

Jump to solution

Finally got it to work after unplugging Roku and plugging back in.  Let me readd YouTube tv as well.  All good. 

0 Kudos
CarManTan
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My device is now working. Thank you for working in this so diligently!

0 Kudos
S2Nice
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku will not connect to YouTube Tv, prime

Jump to solution

I experienced the same thing today; YouTube would refuse to load any content as if there was no network connection, offering only to exit to check connection or continue without.

Amazon prime just said (in all languages) there's been a problem.

Plex app sort-of worked, but Plex Live TV channels wouldn't load (streaming channels, not OTA/DVR)

Live TV (OTA, in Plex) wanted to work, but since the device's time was 5.25 hours off the guide was showing the wrong programs.

Had a look online, others had experienced time-related problems, most of them fixed by a power cycle. I'd already done that, including leaving it powered off for ten minutes, to no avail. I decided I'd factory reset the device and set it up fresh to see what happened. Well, what happened was I realized Roku's back-end has apparently wet the bed. There must've been more to it than api.rokutime.com being down, as right now I can't setup/enroll the Roku. Well, nobody can enroll one right meow, but their webpage claims Roku are on top of things and that a restart of everyones devices will fix their problems. How many restarts, Roku?...

Ericm1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Also in NEPA, just got service restored.

0 Kudos
bmoose

Jump to solution

my Roku says the same thing. can't reach me by email

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.