Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
myrander
Channel Surfer

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

I did aswell when I called Roku the first time I was told to reset my router and it must be on my end but clearly I called before they figured out it wasn't just me

0 Kudos
Segetch

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

Same. Exact same!!

0 Kudos
Dmwi

Jump to solution

You described my same ordeal. TCL ROKU tv still works. I'm done dealing with it for today. I hope it's resolved by the time I get home tomorrow.

0 Kudos
kscherf
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

We are at the mercy of Roku’s IT department maybe they went home for the day!! lol I can only joke cause Im seriously upset like the rest of you. 
performing their tips such as reset, restart has only made it worse!! 

myrander
Channel Surfer

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Same here

0 Kudos
cmhall71

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still not working.  Unplugged and restarted everything and still can't get onto any apps.  And connection says excellent 

0 Kudos
myrander
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I tried it but didn't work

0 Kudos
emmc009

Jump to solution

Back online in PA. 

0 Kudos
Lisak1230

Jump to solution

They are not all back online. Just read everyone’s comments and you will see how everyone in this chat do not having a working Roku. Happy streaming??? Please. Fix the issue.  

0 Kudos
jvbs

Jump to solution

didn't work for me

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.