Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tlav
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

******update******7:40pm Eastern time.

I unplugged my TV and my Roku and waited 10 seconds replug both in and activated Roku. So far so good looks like all the apps are back working.

Original post.

Still not working at 7:22pm Eastern time.

The only streaming service working right now is Netflix. 

Hulu down.

Disney down.

ESPN down.

Paramount down. 

Prime down. 

Peacock down. 

NESN down 

Max down. 

Apple TV down.

FTWTX

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

I reset my device to factory setting.  Now Roku is unable to send my email confirmation to complete setting up the device.  I have been trying for the past 2 and half hours.  Any updates?

0 Kudos
rfmdjim
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Nope!!!

0 Kudos
Rauchael

Jump to solution

Working 

0 Kudos
kscherf
Binge Watcher

Re: First just YoutubeTV problem, but now I've factory reset and nothing works

Jump to solution

Well that’s a bit of false advertising and damage control that will only cause more upset customers!! 

0 Kudos
rayanrazor
Reel Rookie

Re: First just YoutubeTV problem, but now I've factory reset and nothing works

Jump to solution

I have unplug it for 10 min. It still is not working. I have tried every advice mentioned

0 Kudos
vadeltachi
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Still not fixed --- check downdetector and the slope is still up.

https://downdetector.com/status/roku/

0 Kudos
Kaylee7

Jump to solution

I did a factory reset thinking something was wrong with TV and now it's setting it up like new but won't send me the link . I'll try restarting again and see if that does it . 

0 Kudos
Joeuser1

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Me too, streaming from phone now. 

0 Kudos
Amandawriter
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

SAME. Why are they saying new channels? These are all the paid subscriptions that we all have that aren't working. Well, except for Netflix. Sigh 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.