Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: First just YoutubeTV problem, but now I've factory reset and nothing works

Jump to solution

Me too. 😥

0 Kudos
MJ17

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

I did the very same thing you did and now I can’t set mine back up because it can’t reach me by email!!!! HELP!!!!!

0 Kudos
Clasp

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Same problem. Netflix only app working. One tv affected, others working fine. Tried all suggestions; still no luck.

0 Kudos
Kitkat22

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still isn't fixed. Won't let me do anything without putting in email for activation. When I put in the email it says email not found. Used multiple email addresses to try. Won't even send a code.

0 Kudos
ashiee

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

did it work for you yet?

0 Kudos
Rauchael

Jump to solution

I had to turn off everything and reconnect to the internet then it worked.

0 Kudos
myrander
Channel Surfer

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Netflix is the only one working here aswell

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

you were able to access my email to let me reset my password, but you are still unable to access that SAME email so i can activate my roku, as i did a factory reset because it was not connecting to internet, even though it WAS connected to the internet.

0 Kudos
citycatv

Jump to solution

All 4 of my devices are still not working.  System is not fixed.  Tried restarting all - nothing - still not connected.  Tried removing device and reinstalling - now unable to do that as it says it cannot find me.  Do not say things are fixed when they clearly are not.  

0 Kudos
DuckJr

Jump to solution

I reset my device but the link to activate my account is broken. Everytime I open the link it says "error 404 link not found on this server".

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.