Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still no luck getting the email activation to work after factory reset which was advised on a thread here to do if having issues.

0 Kudos
Jewelfree

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Like this is crazy you say it’s working and it’s still not able to email me like. Tell us something concrete that we can do so we can enjoy our tvs. Like come on now. 

DJM4

Jump to solution

Still not working through my ROKU stick. Also, customer chat does not connect. 

0 Kudos
arender

Jump to solution

Mine still doesn't work, every app except Netflix works.  Paramount and Disney say not available in this region.

0 Kudos

We Can’t seem to reach you by email

Jump to solution

After some issues streaming I restarted my Roku device and it logged me out When trying to sign back in it is now refusing to send an activation link to my email despite accurate credentials My internet is connected I am logged in and connected to the device on my phone and the Roku app and even after deactivating my account and recreating it on the app it still won’t send me an email when I set it up on my screen Why doesn’t roku have a direct support line, rather than just a community of unanswered issues posted by other frustrated users

FURkUsux

Jump to solution

I'VE UNPLUGGED FOR 10 SECONDS, RESTARTED THE ROKU AFTER PLUGGING IT BACK IN JUST TO BE SURE AND NOTHING.  THE WORST PIECE OF S I'VE EVER HAD THE MISPLEASURE OF PURCHASING.  INCOMPETENT EMPLOYEES ALL AROUND.  NOT A SINGLE BRAIN CELL AMONGST YOU ALL.

w0witsRami
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have multiple devices. I factory reset 1 too see if that was the problem and not only it didnt fix the issue. But now i am stuck on a "We can't reach you by email" error page that doesnt even let me login anymore.

0 Kudos
DLGDLG

Jump to solution

@I think the issue is ROKU lost or is having an issue with identifying paid apps / subscriptions. Which is really bad for us, the Roku customers because we are unable to access what we are paying for, premium channels

Roku Still Not Working!!!!

Jump to solution

Roku Still Not Working after several attempts at restarting, and reconnecting.  Been a few hours now. 

0 Kudos
Jwalkermo

Jump to solution

Done everything suggested. Deleted Prime, YouTube, Disney+ now they won’t reinstall.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.