Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Prime, YouTube, Max, none of them are working. YouTube tells me to check network connection. When I check, it states it is connected. I even tried my mobile hotspots. Still nothing. Please advise

Lisak1230

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

My Roku tv is still not working.  I cannot add apps or open existing apps.  With a channel system failed message.   

Edith68

Jump to solution

Sigue sin funcionar en México 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Still not fixed.

Says I have an excellent internet connection, but when I try to access YouTubeTV or any of my other paid subscriptions it tells me I don't have an internet connection.

myrander
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Still isn't working here 

0 Kudos

Re: First just YoutubeTV problem, but now I've factory reset and nothing works

Jump to solution

Don't believe anything Roku support says here.  Their systems are still broken and their recommended steps don't work.

Jump to solution

FIXED  New channel installed and have access to all APPS

ArtsyOlive

Re: Roku cannot launch any streaming services but internet otherwise working

Jump to solution

Seriously, has anybody found a solution? One thread said "solved," but when I followed the same steps, nothing was fixed. I've unplugged and plugged in the Roku (streaming stick--all software up to date), my router, my modem, and the TV, in every possible order. I've checked the signal (good to excellent), restarted the network, disconnected and reconnected to network. I get a connection error when I try to start Hulu, Amazon Prime, and Max. My Vizio (no Roku involved) connects without a problem. I was literally streaming on the Roku a few hours ago, turned it off when I went to the doctor, returned and can't connect. I have a broken ankle and a post-op shoulder, so running back and forth is becoming a huge pain. If anything worked for anybody, please post!

Jump to solution

The issue is a time issue on the devices. They are unable to sync with the service causing a connection error. Please correct the issues with the time 

0 Kudos
MsSisu

Re: Roku cannot launch any streaming services but internet otherwise working

Jump to solution

I have done everything, unplugged everything, waited a few minutes, plugged everything back in, then launch Roku and nothing. Clock does not pop on so that tells me no connection, which in fact I do have connection.  If I go to Hulu and it comes up saying check network connection. I clicked that nothing happened. So I went into settings to double check my network all three green checkmarks. Everything‘s good. I have Internet connection - what's up with Roku services?  Cannot even connect to Chat for help.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.