Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Itzme2384

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Seevice is still not working. I've restarted my roku and my modem but can't use roku at all. 

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

I’m the same as others, have 2 tv’s that are working but 2 sticks that won’t…

saintsfan
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Services are not working -- cannot stream any channels that weren't already on the device.  I have three devices and it is the same problem on all of them.  Also, cannot connect to the streaming store.

Lexi12

Jump to solution

I still can’t get into my Roku express it’s telling the email can’t be sent even though it’s the right email I thought to factory reset my Roku but now I can even get into it to watch my shows

NBKell

Jump to solution

Can't access Prime.after a Roku Software update

0 Kudos
Rskobylt

Jump to solution

Roku not working in zip code 19335

Codiknight
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Blow this thread up so they get it fixed 

jd61
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have restarted my device several times and it has not resolved the issue.  I still can't install Sling!

Amandawriter
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is not an issue with new channels. It's the existing channels and subscriptions that I've been paying for and using regularly. I've had these channels for over a year and they've all worked just fine, until a few hours ago. This is NOT resolved. Even after restarting several times.

Tv123098

Jump to solution

Still not working

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.