Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Nope, not working 

0 Kudos
me39g
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

my roku stick just now starting working

i knew something changed because the time showed up 🙂

check my peacock and pluto tv

both worked

Codiknight
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Please don’t put this under solved it’s still down.

Jump to solution

no they are not coming back 

wouldn't connect to internet so did a factory reset.

now im getting a message saying cannot access email. so i cannot activate device.  unplugged device, still getting same message.

jlobalbo

Jump to solution

Hello. I’m trying to log in with my email. It’s correct on the screen but the device says it can’t reach me. I select the QR code but it won’t generate. 

Slucero

Jump to solution

I restarts my device and it’s still not working. All of my apps are saying I need to connect to a network and my network connection is good.

Jump to solution

Issue is still present after yet another factory reset. Not resolved.

Jump to solution

still not working, unplugged from the power, waited a few minutes, plugged back in, reset to factory settings, and am getting the error message "We can't seem to reach you by email"; logged into my account on another device, changed my pw and email, tried the new email on my tv, same error message

Durigy

Jump to solution

I can now confirm that it us working for us in the UK on the main apps

PianoGuy

Jump to solution

Not for me yet ...  In Indy

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.