Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ct44
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still not able to access most apps. Have restarted multiple times. It's not new channels either. amazon Prime, Pluto, etc.

0 Kudos

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Been unable to access any channels for well over an hour. Restarted multiple time. Not a new device.

0 Kudos
Felicia42

Jump to solution

I did a factory reset and when I get to the part where it says enter email is says it can't find my email 

w0witsRami
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Everything was working fine last night. Today, I try opening YouTube and it says "No internet connection". I have reset and triple checked the network. No issues there. I have 3 Roku devices, 2 on network A and 1 on Network B. All of which are showing the exact same "Internet Connection" issue. My network setting state that I am connected too. I have tried any fix I can find online at this point and none of which have worked. I even tried factory resetting one of the Roku devices. Which led me to re active the device. Once I get to the email page, it says "We can't reach you on that email". So now that Roku device is completely locked out and I can't do anything about it. This issue its not with 1 particular service or app. As I tried Max, Prime .. etc. and none of which work. This also is 100% not a network/internet issue as my other devices operate fine. (In fact i am writing this on the same network Roku didn't work on). This is definitely a ROKU problem. I can't find any threads and this one doesn't fully acknowledge the problem. Can an admin respond that we are at least being heard and someone is looking into this?? 

jvbs

Jump to solution

I have restarted my Roku, rebooted my modem and router, only can get Netflix.  No Prime, Hulu, Disney, or Paramount+.  It's now 7:20 pm EDT

0 Kudos
TB6
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I still have no internet connection with both of my Roku Express players. I have tried EVERYTHING!!! 

0 Kudos
Xanadu
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

All systems are GO!

Up and running here in the UK.

Time: 00:18 HR

Thanks!

Roku Express - 3930EU.
0 Kudos
aeibes
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am still unable to activate my roku tv. Still getting message "We can't seem to reach you by email. Please try again

0 Kudos
DMB3

Jump to solution

Restarted and nothing! Please fix this! I can only connect to Netflix. Cannot connect to YouTube TV or any live streaming. 

0 Kudos
MRRowell
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku cannot launch any streaming services but internet otherwise working

Jump to solution
  • I have many devices all over the house.  5 of them work, 3 have the same problem you describe.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.