Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debchase101
Reel Rookie

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

Same here.,, I reset to factory settings not knowing there was a broad Roku issue. I get the message " we can't seem to reach you by email" when trying to reactivate. What is interesting... I have two other Roku devices and they work fine. My Roku sound bar is the only one not working.  I am dying inside if I have to reactivate all of the channels

0 Kudos

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Is there a projected time for resolution?

0 Kudos
nun
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Unable to get anything to work... time incorrect, no channels will load/stream. have a 50" paperweight hanging on my wall

S-McCoy
Reel Rookie

Re: WiFi working other streaming working. No Roku apps working.

Jump to solution

Don't listen to the trouble sshootes advice either, they say delete the applications and reset the device and re-download the apps. That's a lot of apps to re sign in to. All of roku must be down and they don't know it.

Roku live doesn't work, says it could not be reinstalled from the network?? Like what? , HBO Max(something went wrong, try again later), Hulu says it's my network, but my network is completely fine. Paramount + said not available in my region, I was watching it this morning. So I deleted the app now it won't let me download it. Disney+ gives me error code 42, something about wifi. My wifi is fine. 

NETFLIX WORKS THO

Prime video doesn't work and neither does Peacock. 

Looks like we only get access to Netflix. 

0 Kudos
MGrimm
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

All the other rokus in my house work except for mine in my bedroom did all the resets and now stuck in the can't seem to reach you by email. This is just crazy. No apps were working and now I can't log back in what is going on cause it's definitely not all the rokus just some. 

0 Kudos
maev2207

Re: Only Youtube not working - "No connection Connect to the internet now, or set it up later&a

Jump to solution

Hello, all,

I have had this same problem on a Roku 3, starting today, though I hadn't used the device for a while beforehand. I tried uninstalling-restarting-reinstalling YouTube but the installation of the channel failed. It is now in a strange state where it does not show up on the main app menu but it seems to be installed according to the channel store, and attempting to open YouTube from that menu makes the device try and fail to install YouTube. I also updated the system after initially failing to reinstall the YouTube app, and I thought that I saw something related to YouTube being done as part of that, though I did not have time to completely read / verify the message before the system update completed.

I never had this problem before.

Issue report (with the device in its current state):

"Issue report tracker

Model: 4200X - Roku 3

Serial Number: 1GH35K087444

Software version: 12.5.5   build 4174-04

GC version: 11.4.29

Timestamp: 2023-12-21T01:02:15Z

Please use Issue ID 44-509-822 to report the current issue.

"

0 Kudos
Kestral
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

None of my apps were working not even netflix 😒 

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thank you for your patience as we manage this outage.

If you are seeing a connection issue, we're asking for information to get additional data points.

Let us know your Device ID (found under Home > Settings > System > About).

Let us know if you are seeing an error message, what the error message says on which channels you're seeing it. If you can stream on certain channels, let us know that as well. 

You can subscribe to this thread by using the menu item above to get the latest updates. We'll update about once every 30 minutes. We do not have an ETA for resolution at this time but we're working quickly to get services restored. Thank you!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
MissMel79
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution
  • This is bad that most people have done a factory reset. Like someone mentioned, if the error has said something like ‘can’t connect to server’ instead of a problem with the network, it would have been slightly more straightforward. This was my whole evening gone on trying to sort it out and as a single mum, it’s not much fun! I’m not looking forward to spending even longer on this issue tomorrow. Are you going to help Roku?? I’m stuck on the can’t send  email page after doing a factory reset 

Jump to solution

Same here.  Roku channel & Tubi work but no other channels - Filmrise, Pluto, Flix all will not load.  What's up ROKU?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.