Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmw8

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

This is what is happening to me too. I cannot activate my new Roku. I get stuck when it keeps saying "we can't seem to reach you by email."

TB6
Reel Rookie

Re: WiFi working other streaming working. No Roku apps working.

Jump to solution

I am having exact same problem. I have two Roku express and neither are working, but Netflix and other connections to internet are fine. 

0 Kudos
Mark1215
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Same here. Everything worked fine just hours ago now nothing. Internet connection is fine.

0 Kudos
EvilAddy
Channel Surfer

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

I’ve had the issue a couple hours now, it’d be nice to have details or an expected timeframe. I only ever have issues like this with Roku, it’d be nice if after a couple years of using the product if it could become a bit more reliable. It’s just frustratingly vague how you seem to know as much as I do about the problem with your service. I’d like if we could get an update with details and explanations

Puckthis
Channel Surfer

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

thanks for calling tech support. We are still not working here

Azzy9998

Jump to solution

Any updates on this? 

0 Kudos
EvilAddy
Channel Surfer

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

lol after a long day at work? This was gonna be the break. 

RBCuser

Hulu Connection Errors but ONLY on my Rokus

Jump to solution

The Hulu app has always been a bit flaky.  It always requires at least two logins on each of my severn Rokus to actually be stable to watch without errors occurring.  However, now I cannot login to Hulu at all and always receive a 'Network Error' message.  This is despite every an excellent wifi signal and very fast internet connection.  Every other App works fine.  Does anyone else have this problem?  This is getting so bad that I am considering switching to Sling or YouTubeTV.  Are those any better and more stable?

Thanks in Advanc

0 Kudos
t_a_g
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Vermont USA, I too am having the same issue as everyone else. Good internet connection, no problem with any of my other internet devices, restarted Roku, etc... This is most definitely something wrong on Roku's end. Whats odd though is that I can watch movie and show trailers on the Roku channel but can't play a show or movie and all other apps are saying I have no internet connection. So much for watching apps that I pay for. Hope this is fixed soon.

0 Kudos
JackHeard

Time not setting so can't watch and can't register new device

Jump to solution

Problems:

1. 2 units all the sudden can't get the correct time from Roku servers and us stuck at 4:59pm. I can't not use any channels. 

2. Register a brand new backup won't work either as the email is not being sent during registration. 

Roku admitted to some problems about an hour ago but they are not fixed as they claim. Please fix both of these issues. I am not impressed with product support at all tbh.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.