Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Prime won't play any more.

Jump to solution

Yikes. I'm so glad I didn't do a factory reset.  I was very tempted to do so out of desperation. I uninstalled 2 apps and I can't get them back downloaded. I can access a couple of apps but of course it's not the ones I want to use. 

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Econ1011

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

I have same problem. Please help. Is something wrong at ROKU? Does anyone have a solution? Thanks for any help you can give me.

0 Kudos
EricH21
Reel Rookie

Netflix streams. Nothing else does.

Jump to solution

No apps will work, saying no connection. Except for Netflix. Netflix streams like normal. I have checked for updates. I have reset the network connection. I have reset the device. I have used a secondary network, via my Verizon Hotspot. Nothing has made any difference.

This seems like a software bug. 

0 Kudos

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Same issue here also. However, Netflix works great. All other apps say no connection…..

0 Kudos
PhilipBre

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

Same problem with me. Suggested solutions are worthless. ROKU is not the only device on the market and the response to this problem is terrible service. 

S-McCoy
Reel Rookie

Re: Prime won't play any more.

Jump to solution

I have the same issues with all the apps, deleted Paramount + did the restart device and now it won't let me download the app. Lol 😂 

I'm having issues with all of it except Netflix 🙃 

Roku live doesn't work, says it could not be reinstalled from the network?? Like what? , HBO Max(something went wrong, try again later), Hulu says it's my network, but my network is completely fine. Paramount + said not available in my region, I was watching it this morning. So I deleted the app now it won't let me download it. Disney+ gives me error code 42, something about wifi. My wifi is fine. 

NETFLIX WORKS THO

Prime video doesn't work and neither does Peacock. 

Looks like we only get access to Netflix. 

0 Kudos
miadlor
Streaming Star

Re: WiFi working other streaming working. No Roku apps working.

Jump to solution

Build 24048 issue.

0 Kudos
Puckthis
Channel Surfer

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Same here 😭 

0 Kudos
Wyatt222

Re: Excellent wifi strength but roku has no internet?

Jump to solution

Same issue, with a plug in roku for a non smart TV

I Reset the Modem and router

Unplugged and replugged the roku

Changed the wifi to the 2.4Ghz from the 5ghz, Also tried my phone hotspot. They all say excellent connection when checking the connection but then says "Not connected" in the top right of the home screen and on apps

Went to advanced setting and reset network connections

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.