Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Murpho

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

Same issue on 2 different roku devices at 2 different homes on different ISPs wth?

0 Kudos
AV84Fun

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Nope, not only new apps, all apps except Netflix fail.  Prime gives an error message in German, Plex freezes and Youtube TV says no internet connection, Hulu starts then displays an error, Paramount just returns to the home screen.

0 Kudos
jnmaine
Reel Rookie

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Same problem today - Roku says connected to internet but applications say not connected.

Apps on Smart TV work fine.

0 Kudos
Sklarchuk
Channel Surfer

Re: Prime won't play any more.

Jump to solution

Ya and I did a factory reset and now can't add my email.

0 Kudos

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

Same here and I even tried calling the number and it rings once then a busy signal 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I think many of us are having the same issue.  My Roku isn't new, I was having trouble accessing some of my applications, rebooted, and finally reset back to factory settings.  When I try to activate with the original email address I used when I bought the Roku I get the message you do.  There's an issue on Roku's end.  It's the first time I've had this happen.

0 Kudos
Ab115
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Help! I’m struggling with the same issue as well, I even connect phone to hotspot and it still won’t work, I’ve tried for the last 2 hours, anyone have a solution or a way to speak to someone at Roku???

0 Kudos
jnmaine
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same - Netflix works OK but others don't

0 Kudos
Jpc5408

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. Netflix is the only app working. Tried deleting prime and now it won't let me download it again. Tried to chat with an agent and of course the chat feature doesn't work. What a piece of garbage.

0 Kudos
Johnniles

Re: WiFi working other streaming working. No Roku apps working.

Jump to solution

Same issues as the others. Have restarted Roku, internet, tv. Roku starts up and it will play Netflix. But it will not stream any other app.  This is happening on two different Roku devices, so something’s up. Roku Support is of course, unavailable. So frustrating 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.