Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

Same issue!! didn't work over Spectrum or connected to my phone hotspot...Roku HELP!!!

0 Kudos
judykirk1

Re: Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

Same here.  Tried everything.  On Down Detector there are over 2000 outage reports for Roku.  My Fire Stick works so I know it has to be Roku.  Big problem!!!!

0 Kudos

Re: Roku cannot launch any streaming services but internet otherwise working

Jump to solution

im having the same issue. was working yesterday and now paramount says its unavailable in my region, hbo says "something went wrong. lets try again.", disney says a lot but ends with error code 42, and so on. this is on all devices in my household (4). i have attempted all suggested methods on this thread. router resets, device resets, ive checked with my internet service provider for outages. was there a bad update last night?

nmm

Jump to solution

same here...

0 Kudos
Booty69420

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

I'm struggling with the same thing. Been trying for the past hour with several emails and even tried setting the roku up to a hot spot as someone suggested but still the same thing. i can't find a phone number to call for help either

0 Kudos
Rayfurd
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I posted this in another current ROKU Community thread:

Have the same issue here. Can only seem to stream Netflix and ROKU TV channels. I've noticed that out of the 5 ROKU sticks I have only the ones that are powered off when the TV is powered off have this issue. The 3 ROKU sticks I have that are never powered off and stay on 24x7 are working fine.  

I understand this is a major ROKU issue and they're working on it so will unfortunately have to wait it out...

0 Kudos

Is Roku down right now - device is Roku Express 3930RW - Roku Express

Jump to solution

so, two of are Roku Express boxes are not accessing channels, prime video, Crunchyroll which has anime, Disney plus, peacock channel, Tubi - free channel, movies anywhere seem to be working, Vudu fandango at home is not working right now, apple tv is not loading saying network unavailable message even though the network is up and running, and it is detected with a good connection. peacock almost works but it fails to load pages, my dad's box a Roku express 4k in our tv room is working right now, it's not being affected by this problem, it only seems to be affecting box's that don't have the 4k system, since his newer Roku works right now, just our normal 1080 based boxes don't seem to be working at this time today. if we remove the channel like Crunchyroll, it gets a message saying the channel is not able to be installed no network like message when the network our Wi-Fi home router is working fine. also, cannot add channels at this time on the normal Roku Express, again it seems my dad's 4k one is working fine. device is Roku Express 3930RW - Roku Express

0 Kudos
run2themax

Jump to solution

I thought something was wrong with my device so I ended up doing a factory reset.  Now it won't send me a verification email to connect.  Roku isn't providing any help so I guess it's their entire site.

onemoremile
Reel Rookie

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Same here.  Only app that will load in Netflix.  Please get this fixed and get us a software update before I go and buy a Firestick!

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

3920X. Same.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.