Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Justinleen
Reel Rookie

Re: ‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

Same issue

pvine
Channel Surfer

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Same for me.

0 Kudos
Codger81
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

Having had the exact same issue as the OP - multiple apps just stop working - I think it may well be.

0 Kudos
EvilAddy
Channel Surfer

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

What would unplugging for hours achieve that a regular hard reset isn’t? 

0 Kudos
Kcccc

Re: WiFi working other streaming working. No Roku apps working.

Jump to solution

Im having the same issue. And chat support on roku website isn’t working either 

Sklarchuk
Channel Surfer

Re: Prime won't play any more.

Jump to solution

Same thing 

0 Kudos
Jwpgh

Re: Roku cannot launch any streaming services but internet otherwise working

Jump to solution

Hello @RokuJechealR , thank you for the suggestions. 

I am having a similar issue. Yesterday everything worked fine, but today the TV will start but cannot stream anything, nor add any channels. 

It says it is connected to Wi-Fi with excellent signal. I have tried resetting the modem and router. I have restarted the TV many times. I have tried using a Wi-Fi hotspot. I have moved the TV and WiFi to see if that has an effect. I checked for system updates. The Wi-Fi is sending on both 2.4 and 5 gHz channels.

Unfortunately, none of that works, though all other computers and phones connected to the Wi-Fi work fine.

Any other options? Thank you.

TV is a TCL 32S327.

Disappointing9
Reel Rookie

Re: WiFi working other streaming working. No Roku apps working.

Jump to solution

Support just spins and won’t connect

WMCI20

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Cleveland @ Boston in 90 minutes. Roku better hurry up. Yes, none of my apps YouTube TV or YouTube or ESPN will run as they think there isn't an Internet connection. I upgraded firmware on PoE switch and reboot access points. Who gets the last 45 minutes back for me?

0 Kudos
Sstella402

Re: TV connected to WiFi, but apps say no internet

Jump to solution

Also have the same problem. Tried connecting to my hotspot, it’s not working. Still saying no internet connection when there is internet in the house. It’s a Roku streaming stick+. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.