Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mstng
Reel Rookie

Re: Netflix won't load. Error UI-800-3 (106038)

Jump to solution

Wish I could. Already returned to Wally World as I will the cheaper box that didn’t have remote volume control. Maybe you can explain why it took 3 weeks for this particular response. And just happened soon after my comment. 

0 Kudos
Nickfk
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Mine is now working with the latest update!!!

RDB2

Jump to solution

This did not fix the issue.  My Roku says there isn't an update available.  I am running software version 12.5.5 and system build 4174

0 Kudos
bjlyon615
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

A couple of weeks ago, YouTube suddenly stopped loading on my Roku Streambar, so  I purchased a  Roku Ultra, hoping that would solve the problem.   After receiving the Ultra, I noticed that Netflix wouldn’t load on the Roku Ultra. So, I did a work around.  I hooked up my Roku Streambar again just so I could watch Netflix and was able to watch YouTube on the Roku Ultra.  I was willing to live with having to use two remotes to be able to switch between the Ultra and Streambar, as needed.  But then the Roku Voice Remote Pro stopped working properly..  Specifically, it would no longer turn my TV on/off or adjust the volume settings.   Customer Service was kind enough to send me a new remote which I received today and that fixed the problem with the remote.  Then, just a few minutes ago, I learned that Netflix is now loading properly on the Roku Ultra.  Patience is a virtue.

0 Kudos
wdacruz

Jump to solution

Finally is working for me! Thanks a lot for your help.

J_6671
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just tried at 7:20 PM 5/13/24 and it still DOESN'T WORK, So its still NOT RESOLVED!!!!! Come on Roku this Roku Ultra is suppose to be Roku's TOP Streaming Device!!!!! I should have just bought the Roku Streaming Stick. PLEASE Roku GET THIS FIXED!!!!! 

wdacruz

Jump to solution

I followed the basics:

1. Removed Netflix app

2. turn Roku off for 30 seconds

3. Restart Roku

4. Do software update.

5. Install Netflix.

6. Then you get a QR code and follow the registration process

Nickfk
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I would imagine that Roku does a slow release so their servers aren't inundated with everybody at once.  But just guessing... that's how I'd do it.  🙂

The new version that is working is 13.0.0 - Build 24056-C2  

If you don't have that build yet, I'd check back in an hour or two.  I didn't have it available right away.

SoFrustrated
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuJohnB STILL NOT WORKING after update applied and Roku restarted per your instructions. Here’s the tracker information.  Come on!

Issue report tracker

Model: 4802X - Roku Ultra

Serial number: X0100061TXVK (SODA2421TXVK)

Software version: 12.5.5 • build 4174-C2

GC version: 11.4.29

Timestamp: 2024-05-13T23:34:31Z

Issue ID VK-192-934

0 Kudos
cjd2404
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The update came through within the last hour 

New  version is 13.0.0 build 24056-C2

Netflix is now working

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.