Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rascalz
Reel Rookie

Re: Netflix won't load. Error ui-800-3

Jump to solution

I don't understand why this is marked solved when it isn't. Also, the problem is Roku's not Netflix, they cannot resolve your software device issues.

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

Please be advised that we are currently aware of the issue, and the team has been working to investigate this closely.

Also, we have passed along your device information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Once more information is available, we'll update this thread.

We hope to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
Hcl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We just got a new ultra and are very disappointed we can't use Netflix. All suggested solutions have been tried with no luck. Online chat was useless and unaware that this was a known issue. Our older ultras in the house work fine, so this has to be a Roku issue and not Netflix. Here is the requested information:

Model:  4802X Roku Ultra

Serial Num: X01000PYC5SF

Software: 12.5.5 build 4174-C2

Device ID: S0DA242YC5SF

Netflix: Version 5.2 build 120096022

Gc version: 11.4.29

Tracker: SF-189-885

gunDekr

Jump to solution

Roku device model: 4802X Roku Ultra

Serial number: X01000HR5546

Device ID: S0DA24R5546

OS version: 12.5.5 build 4174-C2

Tracker ID: 2024-05-11T20:44:20Z

Georgia21
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Does anyone know if the Roku Express 4k has the same problem not loading Netflix as the Ultra does?

0 Kudos
dhodgson
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So what I'd prefer to read is "...and we have reproduced the problem on our end."

Have you?

Nedyken
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Maybe they have no idea what the issue is. 

Has anyone tried taking the ultra and moving it to a different TV just to rule out some kind of weird tv compatibility issue ?  I happen to be using mine on an old TV that only does 1080.  

Also, did everyone here already have a Roku prior to buying the ultra ? I upgraded from an old Roku and my assumption was maybe the stored login credentials from my Netflix account are causing the issue, but that was just a wild guess. 

0 Kudos
SoFrustrated
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Can we please get an update?? Like had Roku recreated the issue (it’s not hard - just buy a new Roku Ultra) or know the source of the error and working on a firmware update? Something???? Like ANY progress so we can decide if we need to return our defective devices?? @RokuERey Roku Ultra (4800 series) 

0 Kudos
zemanel
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Oh they definitely know it’s an issue with 4K TVs with the Ultra, but getting Netflix to stream at 4K is part of why we got the Ultra in the first place. Personally I’m about ready to send it back…

0 Kudos
Hcl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Fyi, I do not have mine on a 4K tv at the moment.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.