Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rudypsico

NETFLIX error ui-801 in HISENSE ROKU TV

Jump to solution

When I open NETFLIX on my HISENSE ROKU TV 40" (4Series-40) I get an error ui-801 and I have tried several solutions but for more than 1 month I have not been able to connect to NETFLIX

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NETFLIX error ui-801 in HISENSE ROKU TV

Jump to solution

Hi @Rudypsico,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the trouble you've encountered on Netflix with the UI-801 error code on your Hisense Roku TV.

We recommend checking for system updates in Settings > System > System update > Check now. For more information, please click on the FAQ link here: How to update the software on your Roku streaming device | Roku

To resolve any remaining concerns, kindly follow these instructions:

1. Remove the Netflix channel from your Roku device.
  2. Restart your Roku player. You can do this by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System restart > Restart.
  3. Re-add the Netflix channel to your Roku device.

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.