Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JJCDAD
Channel Surfer

Re: [Underinvestigation] Multiple channels keeps returning after few minutes of streaming

Jump to solution

My 4800x is working normally this morning. There was no software update. It was still glitching last night.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

UN_Rick
Channel Surfer

Re: [Underinvestigation] Multiple channels keeps rSaeturning after few minutes of streaming

Jump to solution

Same here.

I think this relates to my previous theory on it being a server side issue, not directly related to updates.

All's well that ends well though.

Thank you Roku team for knocking it out in a reasonable amount of time.

JJCDAD
Channel Surfer

Re: [Underinvestigation] Multiple channels keeps rSaeturning after few minutes of streaming

Jump to solution

That does make a lot of sense. I couldn't understand why my last software update happened on 1/21/24, but the glitch didn't start until 1/30/24. Server side is the only logical answer.

Cheers to Roku for addressing the issue in a timely manner.😎

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: [SOLVED] Multiple channels keeps returning after few minutes of streaming

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We believe this issue has been resolved for most users, if not all of them, thus in the interest of maintaining order, we will close this discussion now.

We recommend restarting your Roku player, by going to Settings > System > Power > System restart > Restart to resolve the issue.

If you are still experiencing this issue, go ahead and start a new thread, and shoot me a PM.

This discussion will be closed and this post will be marked as solved. We appreciate your patience, and we also thank everyone who reported this.

Happy Streaming! 💜

Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
BMan33
Channel Surfer

Re: Keeps kicking me out of my apps and back to the home screen

Jump to solution

I have two Roku 3's and only one was  kicking me out  back to the home screen. Wanted to see if it was the device so I switched them and sure enough, it was only happening on one TV. Replaced the HDMI cable and it's not kicking me out anymore. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos