Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dininonymous
Streaming Star

Re: All Apps Crash After A Few Minutes

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update, @RokuJanadeeK . FWIW, here's my info:

• Device: 3810X (Streaming Stick+)
  • Serial: YH00G1349099
  • Device ID: 21308G349099
  • Software version: 12.5.5 build 4174-50

I'll give several tracker IDs for good measure - it doesn't matter which app, it doesn't matter whether it's currently streaming content or a commercial, it crashes at 3 minutes:

• Tracker ID: 99-046-050 (crash after using the Roku Live TV app)
  • Tracker ID: 99-046-055 (crash after using Pluto TV app)
  • Tracker ID: 99-046-060 (crash after using PBS app)

• Troubleshooting steps: made sure everything was updated (both system and apps), cleared the cache, reset the network, rebooted multiple times, turned off bandwidth saver -- everything I could think of that made sense short of a factory reset, which I really don't want to do if I can help it.
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dininonymous,

Thanks for following up and providing the requested information.

We will forward your valuable details to the relevant Team. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional information.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dontask4myname6
Channel Surfer

Re: [Underinvestigation] Multiple channels keeps returning after few minutes of streaming

Jump to solution

Model 4802x

Software 12.5.5 4174-c2

GC 10.6.34

Issue ID kw-046-072

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for the follow-up, @Dontask4myname6.

No worries, we have collected and forwarded the following details to the appropriate Roku team for review and further investigation. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.

Let us know if you have further inquiries regarding this.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Non_dairy
Binge Watcher

Re: [Underinvestigation] Multiple channels keeps returning after few minutes of streaming

Jump to solution

Model 4800x
Serial number X01000AEE0D1
Software build 12.5.5 build 4174-C2
Device ID S02A20DEE0D1

Tracker ID D1-046-165

I first noticed the issue in YouTube.  I switched to Netflix and got the same results. Video only plays for exactly 3 minutes then the Roku goes to the home screen. There is no sound like if I pressed the home button. I have made sure the Roku is upto date. I have rebooted the Roku multiple times. I restarted the Netflix app.  I uninstalled Netflix, rebooted the Roku, and reinstalled Netflix.  Same issue. I unplugged the Roku for 10 minutes, and then got the same problem.  I swapped out another Roku Model 4670X using the same HDMI and ethernet cables. That Roku went 2 hours with no issues, original Roku was unplugged that whole time. Put the original Roku back in place and again video only played for exactly 3 minutes then returned to home.

0 Kudos
Non_dairy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Tracker ID D1-046-180

0 Kudos
Non_dairy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Tracker ID D1-046-184

0 Kudos
Non_dairy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Using Max this time

Tracker ID D1-046-189

0 Kudos
Non_dairy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Max

Tracker ID D1-046-194

0 Kudos
Non_dairy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Paramount+

Tracker ID D1-046-198

0 Kudos