Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chillytoes

Re: Ultra closed captions out of sync

Jump to solution

For those of us that are hard of hearing/ Deaf we have been paying for a service we can not use with no answer as to how much longer it will be. Is hulu going to make this right for us? If the screen was black for all this time it would be chaos raining down from subscribers. 

mcds1

Re: Hulu issues after 13.0 update

Jump to solution

Model 3930X

SERIAL X00400SVJWKP

SOFTWARE 12.5.5 BUILD 4174-AE

GC 11.6.21

TIMESTAMP 2024-06-05T22:39:03Z

KP-225-999

HULU captions out of sync.  Removing, rebooting and reinstalled did not resolve issue.

angelia88
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is also happening to me but only on my roku tv, all other devices are ok, It is really driving me nuts! i did try all the troubleshooting and still nothing 

Jump to solution

This has been happening to me for about the past three or four days.  Closed caption for the movie run through with the commercials, making it out of sync.  The caption needs to stop while the commercials are running.   Super annoying.   

Stvhooker3
Binge Watcher

Re: Captions on Hulu are out of sync

Jump to solution

This has been going on a while, and it is a Roku issue. If you watch Hulu with your phone, they're synced. On the Roku app they aren't.

0 Kudos
Stvhooker3
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

They aren't out of sync on computer or phone. Only on Roku app on the tv

0 Kudos
Quimby
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hulu or Roku, please fix the problem already. I need cc to work and this is too many days now. 

0 Kudos
Quimby
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

PLEASE fix the cc problem already. I need cc to work. 

0 Kudos
Quimby
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I don’t want to watch a movie on my small phone screen. I want to watch it on my large TV screens. Who needs to fix this? Why is it going on so many days now? 

0 Kudos
Quimby
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This did not fix the problem. Please get IT to fix this. Some of us have to have cc to watch TV. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.