Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFL App Acting Up: Resetting Every Few Minutes

Jump to solution

Don't you love how they mark these solved when there's still an issue?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku doesn’t recognize my NFL+ subscription

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Tobiah!

We'd be happy to be of assistance here and help you log into your NFL channel subscription on Roku.

Firstly, how are you accessing the NFL+ app? Is it directly from the standalone app or inside The Roku Channel? If you have a separate subscription within this app, we highly recommend logging into the standalone app using your credentials. 

Furthermore, please note that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication, and many Roku channels are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves. 

If you are having problems logging into your NFL+ subscription account on your Roku, we highly recommend coordinating with the service provider for further assistance. Roku simply hosts the channel on the platform and does not have direct management control over it.

You may reach them here: NFL+ Support

We hope you find this information helpful.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Steph313
Reel Rookie

Re: NFL app not loading on Roku box

Jump to solution

It's been almost a year with the problem.  My subscription is running out so goodbye NFL.  During the year tried their chatbot...useless.  Emailed support...useless.  In the last email sent to the Zendesk managed support email I suggested that if a human were monitoring the channel to please respond with a human-like response.  Nope, got the same computer generated **bleep**.

0 Kudos
leighalden
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku doesn’t recognize my NFL+ subscription

Jump to solution

I used the Roku NFL streaming channel to access my NFL+ Premium subscription last year.  Do not recall how I was able to gain access previously and cannot do so now?

0 Kudos
tooldoc

Re: Nfl app not working on my roku

Jump to solution

what i am trying to find out is will you be able the see the whole game   start to finish   not just a few min between different games

0 Kudos
tooldoc

Jump to solution

with the nfl app can you see the while game 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NFL app not loading on Roku box

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd be happy to provide further information regarding this matter.

If the troubleshooting steps suggested above are not effective, we strongly advise you to escalate the matter to the channel's support team. It's important to note that Roku simply hosts the channel on the platform and does not have direct management control over it.

You may reach them here: NFL Support

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I keep getting kick out of the app

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

We appreciate you letting us know about the issues you've encountered with accessing your NFL account on your Roku devices. We'd be happy to provide further information regarding this matter.

If the troubleshooting steps are not effective, we strongly advise you to escalate the matter to the channel's support team. It's important to note that Roku simply hosts the channel on the platform and does not have direct management control over it.

It seems like their app on the Roku streaming platform has an authentication issue. They are responsible for issues like this as they manage and maintain their app independently. 

You may reach them here: NFL Support

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
leighalden
Channel Surfer

No access to NFL + Premium account on Roku NFL channel

Jump to solution

I have spent fruitless hours trying to get the information on how to connect my NFL + Premium online subscription via the Roku NFL channel.  No information from Roku Customer Support who says contact NFL customer service.  NFL chat does not provide this information.  You tube TV says that I will see a activation code when I OPEN the NFL channel - this is incorrect.  I have found NO way to provide an NFL activation code so that I could activate the NFL channel.  There is no help to be found on this matter.  Surely it cannot be this difficult!?  

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@tooldoc, I suggest you read the description of the app here:

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/b8741c391c59c1dda457073d3295b555/nfl

It looks to me like there are very few live games available during the season.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.