Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlt503
Reel Rookie

Re: ESPN App Issues - ESPN 3 connection error on replays (Internet Provider Authentication)

Jump to solution

Just wanted to add that I’m having the same issue. I hope that it’s resolved soon, because I really want to be able to access college football game replays in the app and the season starts tomorrow. 

RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ESPN App Issues - ESPN 3 connection error on replays (Internet Provider Authentication)

Jump to solution

Hi, @qlt503.

Welcome, and thanks for stopping by here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having trouble with ESPN, and we'd like to help you get it working again so you can quickly get back to streaming.  

To add your Roku device to the current investigation of this issue, please share the following details with us:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Channel build version.

We are anticipating your prompt response.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
qlt503
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

IMG_2002.jpeg

IMG_2003.jpeg

IMG_2005.jpeg

IMG_2004.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, @qlt503.

We appreciate you supplying us with the information needed to proceed with the investigation.  

Rest assured that we've already forwarded this to the appropriate Roku team for review. We are thankful for your cooperation and understanding in this matter. 

In addition, this is just a quick reminder that we need the Channel Build Version to start the review. You can find it by highlighting the App and then pressing the Star * button on your Roku remote.

We'll surely update this thread once a resolution has been provided.

We are hoping that everything will be sorted out for you soon. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
iplay10us2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem. I can watch ESPN3 live events, but not any "On Demand."

I have direct tv stream and am using 3810rw Streaming stick+.  Software 13.1.4     Build 1512-50

RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for sharing it here in the Roku Community, @iplay10us2.

We appreciate you letting us know about this, and we'd be happy to pass this along to the appropriate Roku team for further review and investigation. 

Also, we need the Channel Build Version of ESPN and a photo of the incident to gain additional insight into your concern. 

Rest assured that we'll update this thread once a resolution has been provided. We're grateful for your understanding and cooperation in resolving this matter. 

We are looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
iplay10us2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

20240830_124445.jpg

0 Kudos
iplay10us2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

20240830_124544.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @iplay10us2.

Thanks for supplying the additional information, and we appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter. 

We've already passed this on to the right Roku team for a thorough review and investigation. Your understanding and patience are highly appreciated as our support team works to provide the best solution.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We're always ready to help.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gitpikker
Reel Rookie

Re: ESPN Playback - Connection Errors

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problems with my Roku Tv that only started this month. Used to work fine for all content. Too many people are experiencing this problem too. I've tried everything from resetting my network to reloading the app and all other suggestions. It's obviously not a network problem because limited content will stream fine. This is the only app that I'm having trouble with so it must be ESPN's problem but calling them or Roku give no results.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.