Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaryB2021

where do I find the movies I buy

I just bought a movie and I can't find it. It is asking me to buy/rent it again when I put it in search so where do I find the movies I buy on TV

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: where do I find the movies I buy

@MaryB2021 

You bought a movie? How? From your Roku device? On Amazon.com? From Vudu.com? There are bunch of different ways to purchase a movie and watch on Roku. So can you give us some details?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Jankowski

I bought a movie on Vudu but when I log in to vudu, it’s not there under my movies. When I search the movie, it’s asking for payment again. I received an email receipt of my purchase. How do I get refund? 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@Jankowski You have to take that up with Vudu. But since you have a receipt showing purchase, it shouldn't be difficult to work it out. 

One comment: are you looking for your Vudu purchase on some channel other than Vudu? Usually, you can only view and watch purchased content from the provider you purchased it from. But there is one exception, and that is Movies Anywhere. When you create a user account with them (free), you can link to Amazon, Vudu, iTunes, Google Play, and one or two others that escape me at the moment. Once you've linked those accounts to Movies Anywhere, you can see any of your purchases on any of their channels. However, the provider you're using (for example Vudu) might not have the title you purchased, or if you purchased the 4K version they might only have it in HD. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.