Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjacobbh

Xiaomi TV not listed on brand devices for RC

Jump to solution

I have a smart tv of Xiaomi and I am unable to pair the RC of my Roku TV Streaming Stick to turn on/off the device.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Xiaomi TV not listed on brand devices for RC

Jump to solution

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community, @imjacobbh.

We see that your Xiaomi TV is not listed on the supported TV brands and can't proceed with setting up your remote's power and volume. 

Our team is still working on including all TVs to work seamlessly with our Roku devices, while the TV is still not supported at the moment. We humbly ask for your understanding and patience in the meantime. I'll make sure to pass this on to the relevant team for review and consideration. Thanks for flagging this to us.

For the time being, don't forget to stop by our Roku Blog for more updates.

Many thanks,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community, @imjacobbh.

We see that your Xiaomi TV is not listed on the supported TV brands and can't proceed with setting up your remote's power and volume. 

Our team is still working on including all TVs to work seamlessly with our Roku devices, while the TV is still not supported at the moment. We humbly ask for your understanding and patience in the meantime. I'll make sure to pass this on to the relevant team for review and consideration. Thanks for flagging this to us.

For the time being, don't forget to stop by our Roku Blog for more updates.

Many thanks,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HKCyChan

Jump to solution

Don't use IR , use the CEC setup than select the band call (PRIMIER) enjoy 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.