Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My favorite channels list is gone.

Jump to solution

Was hoping this was a bug and not an intentional feature of the What to Watch redesign.

Thanks for the update @RokuMaryEF .

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

cwsears

Save list and continue watching lists have disappeared.

Jump to solution

Had no problem with save list and continue watching feature.  Then went to what to watch and they were no longer there.  Went to movies I knew had been saved, the save box was still checked.  Tried unchecking it and resaving it nothing.

DelanitheFirst
Binge Watcher

Why is the “continue watching” gone completely from inside the Roku app, and gone completely from th

Jump to solution

Why is the “continue watching” gone completely from inside the Roku app, and gone completely from the main Roku menu in the “what to watch”, and I cannot turn off all of these new “suggestions“ strips of tiles Because there is no option to remove them, though I’ve gone in to hit “hide” in the Settings>home screen. And the ones that do have an option to “hide” doesn’t work because they’re still there!

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why is the “continue watching” gone completely from inside the Roku app, and gone completely fro

Jump to solution

@DelanitheFirst 

Being investigated.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Issue-Tracking-Board/Roku-Channel-Investigating-Missing-Saved-List-amp...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

LGMiller

Re: Roku Channel: Investigating Missing Saved List & Continue Watching

Jump to solution

Same here. All my saved programs/movies gone as well as Continue Watching. Plus seems a very limited Home Screen which makes it pretty difficult to find them again without remembering titles. 

Johnny1492

Re: Save list and continue watching lists have disappeared.

Jump to solution

Exactly my problem as well. I tried rebooting the system to no avail. I searched for specific programs, especially my Great Courses subscription, and it indicated that a program was saved. Not true.

bite-me
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yep. I use it all the time. I think it's baloney they said no one liked them! 

Plz ROKU --PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS.

bite-me
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

100% agree. Very upset and disappointed.

bite-me
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Same here. Totally messed up .

bite-me
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Agreed. Roku saying "no one likes them" is bovine excrement.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.